Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/09/27 14:48:23 UTC

Build Secure Web Service With SOAP Headers

Hi, all!
    I've read this document:

  http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/csharp/cs_webservices/security/article.php/c5479/

  related with building secure web services with SOAP headers and  extensions in C# and I compared with what wss4j offers in order to  secure the web services.
  I've read the example from Apache wss4j Axis Deployment tutorial but I  was dissiponted because I didn't find the source for the example  (something like download the example code). Because I'm newbie in this  subject I found that is pretty difficult to deal with this document and  that is way I would like to know if it is possible with Axis 1.4  (latest version) to pass the client's credentials to the web server  service (in order to authorize the SOAP message) by putting them in the  SOAP header as the above article describe for the C# implementation.

  Thank you,
    Florin