Posted to users@royale.apache.org by choirul anam <ic...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/15 07:53:49 UTC

Jewel numeric stepper not shown in browser

Hi All,

I have successfully build this simple code

<j:ApplicationResponsiveView xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
    xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"
    xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"
    xmlns:html="library://ns.apache.org/royale/html"
    xmlns:local="*">

	<j:Card width="500" height="500">
		<j:NumericStepper id="ns" value="2019" minimum="2000" maximum="2050"/>
	</j:Card>

</j:ApplicationResponsiveView>

But when running in chrome, i got this console log:

UIBase.js:413 Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'appendChild' on 'Node':
parameter 1 is not of type 'Node'.
    at org.apache.royale.jewel.Card.org.apache.royale.core.UIBase.addElement
(UIBase.js:413)
    at
org.apache.royale.jewel.Card.org.apache.royale.core.GroupBase.addElement
(GroupBase.js:165)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.initializeStrandBasedObject
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:236)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.generateMXMLArray
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:125)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.generateMXMLInstances
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:266)
    at
org.apache.royale.jewel.Card.org.apache.royale.html.Group.addedToParent
(Group.js:76)
    at formlist.org.apache.royale.core.UIBase.addElement (UIBase.js:414)
    at formlist.org.apache.royale.core.GroupBase.addElement
(GroupBase.js:165)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.initializeStrandBasedObject
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:236)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.generateMXMLArray
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:125)

<http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t62/Untitled.png>

Am i miss some properties or ?...

- I also test on different browser (firefox and opera) and still not
showing.
- I am using nighty build 2246 and 2256, both the same result.

Please help..

Re: Jewel numeric stepper not shown in browser

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Choirul,

I just tried with Nightly Build 2947 and everything is working fine. Where
did you get above code ? ApplicationResponsiveView should have
ApplicationMainContent. [1].

Try to create Hello World using Moonshine and you will get how it should
looks like.

[1]  https://paste.apache.org/yK8s

Thanks,
Piotr