Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/07/11 18:12:58 UTC

RE: Requesting feedback on the ImageTag update to use web app's temp and local directories

They are. However, they don't seem to include the image taglib (because it's
in the sandbox?).

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Abey Mullassery <ab...@mullassery.com>.
Right now the image taglib has only the nightly build.
You can find it at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/nightly/projects/image/

As Michael mentioned, I will add a few more operations to the Image
Taglib soon. I just wanted to make sure that each of them is relevant in
the context of a web application.

However the entire set of operations available in PMIW can be viewed
with the new demo (beta)
http://www.mullassery.com/software/PMIW/
(requires Java 2 plugin)

Looking forward to your comments.

Abey Mullassery
http://www.mullassery.com

Posted by michael <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
I am not sure it is even in the nightly build, Martin.  Abey is away for
the weekend and will be back tomorrow sometime.

Michael

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.