Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tate Austin <Ta...@usi.net> on 2005/02/09 14:29:53 UTC

Maven cannot perform any operation on my windows platform

Hey I'm trying to perform a

maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-scm-plugin
-Dversion=1.5-beta-3 as recommended to me on the mailing list for
another issue and my maven distribution on my windows based PC cannot
find, well I'll let the error speak for itself:

 "Could not find the class:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.velocity.VelocityTagLibrary"

I have looked in the jar file in the repository, the class file is
there(commons-jelly-tags-velocity-20030303.205659.jar).  Is there some
update method I should be running, it seems that the documentation on
the website is not an accurate roadmap to what I need to be doing?