Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/21 19:38:54 UTC

tapestry-exceptionpage 0.1.1 released!

Winter is still in full swing, but the hibernation period for Tynamo
is clearly over. I don't want to steal any of Alex' thunder from his
JDO release, but on the heels of it we quickly shipped another release
from our module warehouse. Tapestry-exceptionpage 0.1.1 is
particularly useful, so handy in fact that we even started using it
ourselves ;) Tapestry-exceptionpage forms the foundation for handling
exceptions in our upcoming tapestry-security 0.4.1 release. Read more
from http://tynamo.org/tapestry-exceptionpage+guide.

Release notes:
Bug

    [TYNAMO-97] - tynamo-exceptionpage doesn't handle operationexceptions

Improvement

    [TYNAMO-112] - Properly handle ajax "redirects"
    [TYNAMO-114] - Improve exception cause handling and documentation