Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jose Diaz <jd...@bluestarenergy.com> on 2008/01/26 22:15:31 UTC

Question about currencies

I have in configuration regional PERU
currency in format S/. 200,000.00,  "." for decimals, "," for miles
but when for example in PaymentForms.xml use the

<display type="currency" currency="${currencyUomId}" />

if el amount is 2000.00 in the database, the amount is displayed of it form:

US$ 2.000,00  (the "." and "," is used in the incorrect place)

Where I can see the code of it tag <display> for see that is doing.

I see the UtilFormatOut.java but I don't know if it is used with the tag display.

Jose.

Re: Question about currencies

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use user ML for such questions, you will get much answers
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists#MailingLists-DeveloperList:dev@ofbiz.apache.org

It seems that it's PERU configuration that give you this result. I imagine you can set it up in OS.

ModelFormField.DisplayField

Jacques

From: "Jose Diaz" <jd...@bluestarenergy.com>