Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 09:55:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0 (ROUND2)

Hello DolphinScheduler Community, This is a call for vote to release Apache
DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) version 1.0.0 The release
candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/
Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1037/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/
Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/releases/tag/1.0.0
Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/commit/ee0e808827a26edd2d5d1d461e3a18c07dd5ee58
Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/KEYS Look
at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/blob/1.0.0/README.md

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

--

DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Jun Gao 高俊

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0 (ROUND2)

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi, all
I will re-release and request vote.

lgcareer2019@outlook.com <lg...@outlook.com> 于2020年8月10日周一 上午10:50写道:

From: JUN GAO
Date: 2020-08-08 09:12
To: dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0 (ROUND2)
+1

I checked

Download links are valid.
DISCLAIMER is included.

Posted by Yichao Yang <10...@qq.com>.
Hi,

+1

I checked

Binary archive and source archive&nbsp;download links are valid.
DISCLAIMER is included in source code tar.
Source archive&nbsp;artifacts have correct names and version 1.0.0 matching the current release.
Source archive&nbsp;LICENSE are correct and include the prestosql code statement.
Source archive&nbsp;NOTICE is included.
Binary archive LICENSE are correct and include the lib LICENSE statement.
No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
All files have LICENSE&nbsp;header.

Best,
Yichao Yang

Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.
No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
All files have license header.

JUN GAO <gaojun2048@gmail.com&gt; 于2020年8月6日周四 下午5:55写道:

&gt; Hello DolphinScheduler Community, This is a call for vote to release
&gt; Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) version 1.0.0 The
&gt; release candidates:
&gt; https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/
&gt; Maven 2 staging repository:
&gt; https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1037/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/1.0.0/
&gt; Git tag for the release:
&gt; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/releases/tag/1.0.0
&gt; Release Commit ID:
&gt;
&gt; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/commit/ee0e808827a26edd2d5d1d461e3a18c07dd5ee58
&gt; Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
&gt; https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/KEYS
&gt; Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
&gt; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/blob/1.0.0/README.md
&gt;
&gt; The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
&gt; votes are reached.
&gt;
&gt; Please vote accordingly:
&gt; [ ] +1 approve
&gt; [ ] +0 no opinion
&gt; [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason
&gt;
&gt; Checklist for reference:
&gt;
&gt; [ ] Download links are valid.
&gt; [ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
&gt; [ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
&gt; [ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each repo.
&gt; [ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
&gt; [ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
&gt; More detail checklist please refer:
&gt; https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt;
&gt; DolphinScheduler(Incubator)&nbsp; PPMC
&gt; Jun Gao 高俊
&gt; gaojun2048@gmail.com
&gt;
&gt;