Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eugene Batogov <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 13:16:48 UTC

How GLOBALLY disable update snapshot in maven 2

Hello. My name is Eugene.
 I use Maven 2 and AndroMDA 3.3-SNAPSHOT.
 Inasmuch as andromda 3.3 don't release yet,  --> it use shapshots.
 I sometimes don't have connection to internet.
 But Maven 2 update snapshot daily, by default.
When I am offline my project don't build, because maven 2 try
 download update for snapshots :(

 Q: How GLOBALLY  disable update snapshot in maven 2, for all
 libraries and
 plugins?