Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org> on 2022/04/14 02:53:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Qi Guo

Hi Community,

Our contributor Qi Guo [1] helps our community do a lot of things. He has
been an active contributor to Apache APISIX and related projects for a long
time. His work was mainly on the APISIX dashboard, adding many new
features to this project as well as bug fixes.

After discussion and vote, the Project Management Committee (PMC) of
Apache APISIX has voted to invite Qi Guo to join the team. We're pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Welcome more contributions from you, all kinds of contributions are
respected and accepted, features/bugfix (codes), documentation
improvements, help users to use Apache projects, active in answering
community questions, etc.

For more information about Apache Community, please visit the Apache
Community guide [2].

[1] https://github.com/guoqqqi
[2] https://community.apache.org

Best regards!