Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/13 18:49:29 UTC

Proposal: Create epics on the airflow ASF jira

Hi everyone,

I've been working on cleaning up the backlog of tickets for airflow, and
I'm running into an issue where it's pretty hard to filter tickets by
topic. I've created this ticket
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18355> to allow us to create
epics for airflow tickets, but also wanted to open this up for other
suggestions of how we can reduce the backlog.

Re: Proposal: Create epics on the airflow ASF jira

Posted by Bas Harenslak <ba...@godatadriven.com>.
Would be great to have epics. Fokko has previously created a few issues with sub-issues, that also helps organisation.

Bas