Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/10 10:46:08 UTC

Re: Next Patch Releases

Hi Gregor

Maybe if you dont know what to do before x-mas then I thinks actually
its fine to get the last 2.24.3 release out. Then we can EOL this
branch.
And then get 2.25.0 out in Januar 2020.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Next Patch Releases

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks Gregor. Fingers crossed that the branch is in good shape for
cutting the release.

Re: Next Patch Releases

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi,