Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 16:53:57 UTC

update 0.20 and 0.93 xdocs index pages?

Hi all,

I have just stumbles upon the FOP main xdocs index pages :-

0.20.5	http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.20.5/index.html
0.93	http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/index.html

I believe that these 'About' descriptions no longer reflect the current
state of the project and suggest that we should be directing our users
to use 0.93 and not 0.20.5 anymore.

I have attached a patch file to update the descriptions to something
which maybe better communicates to potential new FOP users which version
of FOP we recommend they adopt in their environments.  Please feel free
of course to amend these descriptions, I have provided them just for
illustration.

Adrian.

Re: update 0.20 and 0.93 xdocs index pages?

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Clay,

Hopefully from now on we will start to see more user questions related
to 0.93/trunk and less from 0.20.5 :-).

Adrian.

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/07, Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have attached a patch file to update the descriptions to something
> which maybe better communicates to potential new FOP users which version
> of FOP we recommend they adopt in their environments.  Please feel free
> of course to amend these descriptions, I have provided them just for
> illustration.
>
> Adrian.

Patch applied. The change will show up on the site after the next site
generation. Thank you Adrian.

Web Maestro Clay

The Web Maestro
--