Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2016/09/17 09:04:00 UTC

Layout broken in AIR 23

Hi together,

I have a mobile flex app. When I build it with AIR 21 everything is okay on
Android. When I compile it with AIR 23 it seems like the view is layouted as
it would be bigger but there are just parts of it cropped at the bottom.
When I put the app in the background and activate it again the the view is
displayed correctly.

Everything with the same code just switching the AIR SDK.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Kind regards

Christian

Re: Layout broken in AIR 23

Posted by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.
Found out, the problem is only that the bottom navigation from android is not
removed anymore since AIR22:

Before opening soft keyboard
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n13560/Screenshot_2016-09-18-10-56-49%5B1%5D.png>

after opening soft keyboard
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n13560/Screenshot_2016-09-18-10-56-56%5B1%5D.png>

Is there a way to remove it without sending the app in the background?

Re: Layout broken in AIR 23

Posted by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.
It seems my problem with the layout on Air 22 or Air 23 always appears after
the softKeyboard was opened  until the app was sent to the background and is
activated again.

Anyone having the same problem?