Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David <dn...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 09:09:44 UTC

weblogic-maven-plugin

Hello All,

Has anyone had any luck using the appc goal of the weblogic-maven-plugin.  I
keep getting a xml class not found error.  I've added all the jars that I'm
suppose to per the website.  I'm using 9.2.1 of the plugin and weblogic.

Thanks,

David

Re: weblogic-maven-plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Has anyone had any luck using the appc goal of the weblogic-maven-plugin.  I
> keep getting a xml class not found error.  I've added all the jars that I'm
> suppose to per the website.  I'm using 9.2.1 of the plugin and weblogic.

I don't use that plugin myself, but go ahead and send us the short
error that you get, and perhaps someone can help you out. In all
likelihood, the instructions assume you are using a particular JDK
version which includes certain XML/XSL modules, and you are running an
older version that does not ship with them, so you will have to
specify additional plugin dependencies to make it work.

Wayne