Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ja...@cps.pf on 2001/08/13 21:07:43 UTC

Apache+Tomcat+SSL+IE5.5

Hi,
I have a web server with Apache (with SSL) + Tomcat (with ajp13)
Tomcat don't have a HTTP connector.
My application only use JSP-servlets(no static page).
It work perfectly with IE5.0 , Netscape 4 or Netscape 6
When I use IE5.5 to connect to my apache i have this message from IE :
(i have a french message, so it is my translation )

"this page have secure elements and non-secure elements

Would you like view the non-secure elements ?"

It's just a warning message but I would like to know if :

     _ IE5.5 is right (they are non-secured element in my JSP pages) or if
it is a bug.
     How to be sure ?

     _ if yes, Does It mean apache-SSL don't crypt my tomcat's JSP. (i have
the same message when i use ajp12 or ajp13 )

Thanks in advance
Fred

RE: Apache+Tomcat+SSL+IE5.5

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.
It has to do with settings in the browser that it gives this message. If you
refere one thing to http in eg the header (eg external css stylesheet or
external js file) then this messag is given.

Mvgr,
Martin