Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikram Gupta <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/13 20:12:05 UTC

OFBiz Documentation Team

Good Day,

please let me know if I can be part of documentation team, I am currently
working in java technology and was going through the available
documentation of OfBiz from past 1 month.

Thanks
Vikram
0027 823833120
Durban, South Africa

Re: OFBiz Documentation Team

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Vikram

Welcome and thanks for wanting to help contribute to the project. Yes you can be part of the team:-)  I will add your name to the documentation team list on the wiki.

If you don't already have a confluence id for our wiki, then it would be good if you could create one. Also we like all our contributors to have an ICLA filed with Apache and you can find details of what an ICLA is and what you need to do at the link below.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

If you have any other questions, please  post a message on this mailing list.

Thanks
Sharan