Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2022/08/31 21:24:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Creadur RAT 0.15

Dear friends of RAT,

the new v0.15 fixes 5 issues and I've staged a new release 0.15.

=View on 0.15=
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/RAT/versions/12351647 (you
need to login)

*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20RAT%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.15

* https://github.com/apache/creadur-rat/releases/tag/apache-rat-project-0.15

=Staging area=

In order to use the staged release add this snippet to your pom:
<pluginRepositories>
     <pluginRepository>
         <id>staged-releases-rat-015</id>
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1008/</url>
     <pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>
or browse
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1008/org/apache/rat/
directly.

=VOTE is open until 2022-09-06 12:00 UTC=
Everyone is encouraged to vote, express their opinions and jump in if
they find anything wrong with the release. Only PMC votes are binding
on Apache, and for this candidate to become an official Apache
Software Foundation release 3 +1's are required and more +1's than
-1's.

This vote is open for at least 72 hours,

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

until 2022-09-06 12:00 UTC.

NOTE
The downloads page and RAT webpage is not yet changed to reflect changes
in 0.15 and the dist area does not yet contain the release artifacts.

Thanks,
Phil

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Creadur RAT 0.15

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 31.08.22 um 23:24 schrieb P. Ottlinger:
> =VOTE is open until 2022-09-06 12:00 UTC=
> Everyone is encouraged to vote, express their opinions and jump in if
> they find anything wrong with the release. Only PMC votes are binding
> on Apache, and for this candidate to become an official Apache
> Software Foundation release 3 +1's are required and more +1's than
> -1's.
>
> This vote is open for at least 72 hours,
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> until 2022-09-06 12:00 UTC.

I've added 0.15 to creadur-rat locally and integrated it into a
different non-ASF project. Everything works fine.

+1

Phil

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Creadur RAT 0.15

Posted by "Gary D. Gregory" <gg...@apache.org>.
Yes, another PMC review please, pretty please.

Gary

Posted by "Gary D. Gregory" <gg...@apache.org>.
Ping ;-)

I've tested commons-parent with a few Commons components, a non-binding +1 from me.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

thanks for your patience - we got the following responses:

+1 K. Marbaise (binding)
+1 P. Ottlinger (binding)
+1 G. Gregory (non-binding)

According to
https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval
that means we've 3 positive votes and the release is approved.

I'll take care of the rest during the weekend :)

Cheers,
Phil

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,