Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sr...@wellsfargo.com on 2004/04/05 23:47:41 UTC

Maillogger question

A)call ej.bat -Denv"="DEV -Dinstance"="default -Dsvc"="all
             ej.bat--> ReleaseMgt.bat -Dmodule"="eai_java

     Releasemgt.bat---> ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger
-Dprop.file=ReleaseMgt.properties -buildfile ReleaseMgt.xml .....
B)call ej.bat clean-tmps
C)call ej.bat tmp-src-checkout
D)call ej.bat tmp-proj-checkout

I want to unset the logger after executing statement A. I don't want to log
emails for each statement. Is there a way to switch off the logger.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Since you're using a custom .bat to launch Ant, why not make it a
conditional feature of your .bat script?

You could disable sending success and failure messages by setting the
appropriate flags, though - see the docs for details.

	Erik