Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/12/07 00:49:06 UTC

turning off email

Avalon got flooded again with "no longer an issue" emails today.

Adam, what's the easiest way to stop this for now?

--
Stefano.

Re: turning off email

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
It just dawned on me I zapped it, but for the testing (HEAD) code-base not
the production one. I could update that, and I will. We gotta stop the spam.

Also, there is something weird going on inside Gump's states. There seems to
be an "Unset" state getting inserted, hence breaking the "do not spam on
Pre-req-Failed -> Success" logic (since we have Pre-req -> Unset -> Success,
or something) .

Ok, zapping now...

regards

Adam