Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> on 2022/01/26 14:17:01 UTC

xml schema 1.0 test suite branch

Hi all,
   I thought that, it'd be good if we keep on XercesJ svn, our
implementation of W3C XML Schema 1.0 test suite (just like, we do for W3C
XML Schema 1.1 test suite).

Therefore, we committed that today, on the XercesJ branch
"xml-schema-1.0-tests". The latest XercesJ reports for that, are available
as well on that branch. This particular commit of W3C XML Schema 1.0 test
suite implementation, is for W3C XML Schema version 1.0, 2nd Edition.

Mukul Gandhi

Re: xml schema 1.0 test suite branch

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
   Some further information, related to the previous mail below, that
people may find interesting.

The XercesJ "W3C XML Schema 1.0 test suite" results as published currently
on the svn branch "xml-schema-1.0-tests", is for the XercesJ 2.12.2
distribution from trunk.

Following are the summary, of these test results available (in the, 'passed
tests / total tests' format) from different vendors,

Boeing  18 / 18 (100 %)

Microsoft  13959 / 14628 (95.43 %)

NIST  23170 / 23170 (100 %)

Sun Microsystems  1595 / 1598 (99.81 %)