Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tristan Austin <Tr...@authentic8.com> on 2000/09/13 04:32:08 UTC

I can't get off this list

I know, I hate getting these too.

I've tried the unsubscribe methods from about three different welcome
messages but I keep getting told that my email address isn't known to the
system in the response to my confirmation.

I guarantee you that I haven't subsribed with a different email adress.

Tristan Austin.

"Steve always yells at me."
Bill Gates on Steve Jobs - 1988

RE: I can't get off this list

Posted by Paul Lewis <pl...@palmsolutions.com.au>.
If anyone finds out how to get off this list please let me know - I hate
receiving hundreds of emails per day!

Thanks Paul.