Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/16 23:21:26 UTC

EasyMock examples

I've read everything I can find out there on Unit testing in Tapestry and I
am attempting to use EasyMock to do some testing now - I could really use
some help. Does anyone have any examples you'd be willing to share or know
of a good resource on setting up unit tests with Tapestry (3.0.3).

Thanks in advance.
Jason

Re: EasyMock examples

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
If you were using tap4 I'd have some suggestions, otherwise you can
try going through the test framework sort of setup in there, but if
it's at all much too hard you could always use something very
annoying, like jwebunit. It's more integration testing, but better
than nothing..

jesse

Re: EasyMock examples

Posted by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com>.