Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Charles <ch...@radworkz.com> on 2002/11/01 01:26:11 UTC

Reusing ActionForm fields

I have some action forms that have duplicate fields. I'm thinking of
creating a base abstract form that have some logically related fields and
have actionforms that need it extend from it. This helps in terms of code
reusing but the problem now is that one of my actionforms need fields from 2
seperate base forms. How do I reuse these two base form (since you cant
extend more than once). Or is there a better solution to code reusing for
action forms ?

TIA,
Charles

Re: [FRIDAY][OT] The bicycle threat (absolutely nothing to do with struts whatsoever ;->)

Posted by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@courtinnovation.org>.
Thank you andrew, had a very crappy week.

    Here Scope,  come here scope, Sit scope, Dont creep away from me, Scope
Stop     creeping. NOW!!!!!

Daniel Jaffa