Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam <Sh...@Sun.COM> on 2009/11/19 01:30:15 UTC

SVN help

I seem to be stuck. I have a large batch of changes to commit and I can't !
'svn commit' says that the workspace is locked. I run a 'svn cleanup' -
it finishes without complaining.
But 'svn commit' still doesn't work - it keeps complaining that the
workspace is locked.

If I run a 'svn status', I don't see any files marked with 'L'.

What is going on ? How can I get around this without losing my changes ?

Shanti

Re: SVN help

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks Craig.
I finally went down to individual directories. There were some conflicts
and I think svn was confused. I've resoved it all now.

Shanti

Re: SVN help

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Shanti,