Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 19:56:44 UTC

Re: Error Invoking API

Hi Devs,
I would like to provide a image patch for the out dated videos. But I have
no idea about how to get an image patch. If someone can enlighten me it
will be a great help.

Best Regards
Supun

Re: Error Invoking API

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Supan,

You can create a JIRA task and attach the image or video to the JIRA.

Thanks
Raminder