Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ankit Jain <ja...@salesforce.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/12 21:33:23 UTC

Permission Request for Contributing to Community

Hey,
I have recently signed up for the open source jira portal. I want to
primary work on HBase and Phoenix ecosystem. Could you please give me
proper permission for the same?

Below are my details:
Username: jainankit
Email: jainankit@salesforce.com
Full Name: Ankit Jain

Do le
Ankit Jain

Re: Permission Request for Contributing to Community

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Looks like you were added a contributor back in July of 2018 w/ user id of
jain.ankit. I added you again w/ your new id.