Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/09/29 18:26:38 UTC

Re: JAXRS : moving to JAX-RS 1.1 api

I meant to send this message earlier on.

I've updated the 2.3-SNAPSHOT (trunk only) to depend on the jax-rs api 1.1 two weeks ago. I'll create JIRA subtasks later on, but
the 3 JAX-RS requirements have already been implemented earlier on (sorting of message body providers by type, support for a
'fromString' method plus new Request method). Should have it all supported in time for 2.3 (not sure about the optional EJB
requirement though - will welcome contributions). More updartes to come later on.

If you're playing with multi-bundle DOSGI distributions and replacing a shipped 2.2.3 bundle with 2.3-SNAPSHOT then please make sure

http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/servicemix/specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr311-api-1.1/1.4-SNAPSHOT/

is installed instead of org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr311-api-1.0

A corresponding Maven dependency is here :

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.specs</groupId>
    <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr311-api-1.1</artifactId>
    <version>1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

Sergey