Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Justin Carlson <Ju...@lach.net> on 2010/06/14 15:07:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache config files in SQL

Hello all,

  I have been searching for a while and was wondering how/if there was a way to put Apache's config files in sql or some other mechanism for multiple machines to share the same config/be updateable from multiple locations once.  I have toyed with using a distributed FS for just the configs but this seems 'overkill' for this job.  I am hoping there is a builtin/patch to allow for just reading it from a sql table or the like.

Thank you for your time!

Re: [users@httpd] Apache config files in SQL

Posted by Nilesh Govindarajan <li...@itech7.com>.

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/ApacheVirtualHostMysql