Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 13:01:48 UTC

MyFaces and Jasper Reports

Hi,

Is there any article which explains best practices for using MyFaces with
JasperReports? ( Just I am telling for extra knowledge; spring works in the
middle tier and hibernate work in the db layer).

Or you can suggest different reporting frameworks.

Regards.

--
Murat HAZER
Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisi - Electrical-Electronics Engineer

tree2 deleting node

Posted by Kalev Noor <ka...@alien.ee>.
Hello All,

Can anyone point me to solution how to delete node with subnodes in tree2
component. I'm using server side toggle and I discovered that when deleting
tree2 component it is redrawn from cookies. So when node have sub nodes then
I'm getting exception as cookies telling that some node have subnode, but
actually it is not existing anymore. I've been trying to solve it about a
week already and all without success. If anyone have done it before and
succeeded then maybe I can get some pointers about it or examples.

Kalev