Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/10/07 16:18:54 UTC

Inline border / padding and nested blocks

Luca,

I would appreciate if you could please have a look at test case
"inline_border_padding_block_nested.xml". If you run the test case as
is you get a "Expect inline sequence as first sequence when last
paragraph is not null" message. If you comment everything out and
uncomment the last block you get a ClassCastException on a Knuth
element. For both issues I am a bit out of my depth and hope you could
help.

Thanks

Manuel