Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mfaine <mf...@knology.net> on 2005/06/13 21:00:08 UTC

Adding new Render Kit

I've extended all the classes under org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext
and added code to some of them ( I'll get to all of them eventually ) to
make them (hopefully) more Accessible so that the HTML produced will pass
Section 508 validation.  I want to add this as a render kit but I can't find
any documentation on how to add new render kits.  I do not know what is
required in order to make myfaces use these classes instead of the stock
myfaces classes.

Thanks,
-Mark

Re: Adding new Render Kit

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
you need to set that in your faces config - where you set your
default-locale, don't ask me for the correct xml-tag though.. maybe
'default-renderkit-id'?

I would look it up in the dtd or in the spec!

regards,

Martin