Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mferor76 <to...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/03 05:20:43 UTC

Re: Jetty to ActiveMQ Failure

I had the same issue.  After reading this I got the idea to use this config
for my PooledConnectionFactory and it works

    <bean id="pooledConnectionFactory"
          class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
          init-method="start"
          destroy-method="stop">
        <property name="maxConnections" value="8" />
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory" />
        <property name="expiryTimeout" value="-1" />
        <property name="idleTimeout" value="-1" />
    </bean>

    <bean id="jmsConfig"
class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration">
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="pooledConnectionFactory"/>
        <property name="concurrentConsumers" value="8"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="jms"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
        <property name="configuration" ref="jmsConfig"/>
    </bean>

In the javadoc it says that the expiryTimeout is used to for activemq
failover.  Although I haven't test it I have hope that this would still work
since when I restart activemq it seemlessly reconnects as I would expect.

HTH