Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Boris Boehlen <bo...@cs.rwth-aachen.de> on 2005/07/06 09:34:01 UTC

Testcases for multiple projects

Hello,

My project consists of multiple independent sub-projects and is
organized as follows:

First there is the project which defines general services and database
access interfaces:
  project_root/core
For the database access interface I have several implementations:
  project_root/db-access-impl1
  project_root/db-access-impl2
  project_root/db-access-impl3
For testing the implementation of the database interfaces i have a
separate project which consists only of dependencies and test cases:
  project_root/db-tests

How can I get Maven to use the test cases defined in "db-tests" as
(possibly additional) test cases for each of the different "db-access"
implementations?

Best regards,

Boris

--