Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Derry, Stanton" <st...@intuit.com> on 2010/07/16 21:46:00 UTC

Transaction Controller

I'm using  the Transaction Controller to provide an overall sample
result of nested samplers.  I need to have both the Transaction
Controller sample as well as the nested samples (parent option is out)
in the CSV log file being generated.

Are there any options that would tie together the Transaction Controller
with the nested samplers for easier post processing of the CSV file?

Also, is it not possible to have the active thread count be part of the
Transaction Controllers sample output?

Stan

RE: Transaction Controller

Posted by "Derry, Stanton" <st...@intuit.com>.
I must admit, I didn't think of checking the with the XML option set.
Been heads down working with CSV.  Will check it out.

Thanks!!

Stan

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi