Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Olivier Dutrieux <ol...@pasteur.fr> on 2020/05/02 16:41:23 UTC

Access to initial IRequestHandler on IRequestCycleListener.onException

Is there a possibility to access to initial IRequestHandler
(AjaxRequestHandler) on IRequestCycleListener.onException when the exception
is due to the rendering exception (Model do RuntimeException) of this ajax
request.

I see on RequestCycle.get() the initial ajax request but I can access it and
RequestCycle.get().find(AjaxRequestTarget.class) is empty.

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t14688/recycle.png>

-----
Duto
--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Access to initial IRequestHandler on IRequestCycleListener.onException

Posted by Olivier Dutrieux <ol...@pasteur.fr>.
Perfect thx

-----
Duto

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

you can use PageRequestHandlerTracker for that:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/request/cycle/PageRequestHandlerTracker.java

Have fun
Sven