Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/25 03:55:03 UTC

Add screenshot diff util to test

Hi, all:

Just a test change suggestion. Would like to know what do you think.
Using screenshot diff can test a lot of visual effects such as border/background-color/box-shadow, which can help improving our test coverage.
I put a border-diff demo which is using `blink-diff` in this pull request https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/292 ,  the usage is as simple as just calling `util.diffImage` and make an assert.

Thanks.
Adam Feng