Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by A P <ab...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/13 18:34:48 UTC

Getting error with JMeter 3.1 while opening jmx

I just downloaded JMeter 3.1 and trying to open a jmx which was sent by my
colleague. Its showing me below error:

[image: image.png]

Could someone please help me with this.

Re: Getting error with JMeter 3.1 while opening jmx

Posted by A P <ab...@gmail.com>.
Requirement is strange. I must use JMeter 3.1
Also , I'm using OpenJDK instead of Java.
My other colleagues are using the same version and JMX is working very well
at their end.

Posted by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by A P <ab...@gmail.com>.
@Felix It worked. Thank you. :)

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 7:43 PM Felix Schumacher <

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by A P <ab...@gmail.com>.
@Felix I sent you.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.