Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/04 18:14:21 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by aewhale

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by aewhale:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices

   * '''[http://www.mxsec.com.br MXSEC - MXFront-End]''' - Front End antispam filtering and e-mail defense. Effective defense against spam, viruses and other email threats. (PT-BR) Sistema Front-end de filtragem contra spam, vĂ­rus e emails maliciosos.

-  * '''[http://www.No-JunkMail.com No-JunkMail.com]''' - No-JunkMail.com provides Email Filtering services.  We proovide Web based email, as well as permitting authenticated relaying globally.  Our Email Filtering (SPAM, Viruses, SPYWare, Trojans) is maintenance free.  Our design was developed by Security Consultants and we have more than 30 Million Filtered connections.  '''Experience matters, and your security should too.'''  ''''FREE Two week trial for all New Accounts.''''
+  * '''[http://www.No-JunkMail.com No-JunkMail.com]''' - No-JunkMail.com provides Email Filtering services.  We provide Web based email, as well as permitting authenticated relaying globally.  Our Email Filtering (SPAM, Viruses, SPYWare, Trojans) is maintenance free.  Our design was developed by Security Consultants and we have more than 50 Million Filtered connections. Our service has proven to stop Internet Attacks. '''Experience matters, and your security should too.'''  ''''FREE Two week trial for all New Accounts.''''

   * '''[http://www.eole-its.com Eole IT Services]''' - Hosted and Managed Front End Spam Filtering.
@@ -48, +48 @@

   * '''[http://www.saneinc.net SpamOnion]''' - SaNE, Inc offers the '''[http://www.saneinc.net/index.php?module=ContentExpress&file=index&func=display&ceid=1&meid=4 SpamOnion]''' anti-spam filtering service.  SpamOnion uses a layered approach to fighting spam, one of the layers being SpamAssassin.  A quarantine area is also available (using '''[http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com DSPAM]'''.  We cater to small and medium sized business who are sick of spam.  Please visit our website for information.

-  * '''[http://www.Spam-Zapper.com SpamZapper]''' - SpamZapper filtering services deploy a Multi-layered defense for Email.  User confiigurable for Email Hosting, Filtering, Storage and Forwarding Services.  Hosting services for small, mid-size and global operations.  '''SpamZapper is a Mulit-Layered Defense for Email.  Do you Remember communicating with email?  Now you can put your Email address back on the websites.'''
+  * '''[http://www.Spam-Zapper.com SpamZapper]''' - SpamZapper filtering services deploy a Multi-layered defense for Email.  User configurable for Email Hosting, Filtering, Storage and Forwarding Services.  Hosting services for small, mid-size and global operations. SpamZapper stops Spam, Filters for MalWare, and stops Internet attacks with our exclusive Active Defense. '''SpamZapper is a Multi-Layered Defense for Email.  Do you Remember communicating with email?  Now you can put your Email address back on the websites.'''

   * '''[http://www.emailscanning.nl/ TAOS-IT]''' - is a relay service for whole domains that uses various techniques, including SpamAssassin and [http://www.clamav.net ClamAV] and other, to block spam and viruses. High scoring spam, user setting, is blocked at SMTP level, while the grey spam part is tagged and forwarded. We are located in the Netherlands with multiple servers at different physical data centers to prevent downtime. More information on how it works [http://www.taos-it.nl/emailserver.htm More information on how it works (Dutch)].