Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 12:59:38 UTC

[log4j] release perform fails

Ok, i have the and just need to deploy the site... it seems this done
to localhost, according BUILDINFO.txt
I have added localhost and 127.0.0.1 to my known hosts and connect.
But running mvn release:perform shows me:

[INFO] The authenticity of host 'localhost' can't be established.
[INFO] RSA key fingerprint is .....:33:46:5f:67.
^CDestroying 1 processes
Destroying process..

I cannot answer yes because its not asking. Any ideas?
Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [log4j] release perform fails

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tushar,

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Tushar Kapila <tg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe you can try to reach out to some one on other apache team to help?

usually somebody responds when I send a call for help on the mailinglist :-)
Anyway I have a new idea to solve it, or maybe I get some help! :-)

Cheers + Thanks for responding
Christian

Posted by Tushar Kapila <tg...@gmail.com>.

On 2012-05-01, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok,... now its stopping there...
>
> [INFO] [INFO] Executed tasks
> [INFO] [INFO] [site:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
> [INFO] Using private key: /home/christian/.ssh/id_rsa
>
> guess it is some interactive prompt asking me for another password....
> my key has been generated without
>

> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> i manually executed site-deploy and then i was prompted. Now buidling
>> again, at least it looks better at the moment.
>> this is really a difficult beast
>>
>> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Christian Grobmeier
>> <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ok, i have the and just need to deploy the site... it seems this done
>>> to localhost, according BUILDINFO.txt
>>> I have added localhost and 127.0.0.1 to my known hosts and connect.
>>> But running mvn release:perform shows me:
>>>

>>> [INFO] The authenticity of host 'localhost' can't be established.
>>> [INFO] RSA key fingerprint is .....:33:46:5f:67.
>>> ^CDestroying 1 processes
>>> Destroying process..
>>>
>>> I cannot answer yes because its not asking. Any ideas?
>>> Cheers
>>>

>>> --
>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>> https://www.timeandbill.de
>>

>> --
>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>> https://www.timeandbill.de
>

> --
> http://www.grobmeier.de
> https://www.timeandbill.de

Sent from my mobile device

Regards
Tushar Kapila

Re: [log4j] release perform fails

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
it seems i have passed...

created a new key. Then it send me something with "Agent failure"... I
read on the net i need to relogin with ubuntu / gnome. What I did. Not
its sending.
Lets see if there is something else to solve... if not expect a vote soon

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
ok,... now its stopping there...

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--