Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rob Ewaschuk <ra...@ee.oulu.fi> on 2004/06/16 11:09:24 UTC

Unable to unsubscribe.

Hi,

I was unable to unsubscribe through any automated means, nor by the
semi-manual means suggested by the automated means when the automated means
failed.  An email to -owner also received no response.

I would appreciate it if the powers-that-be could unsubscribe me from this
list.  I believe I am not the first one to have this problem, so it should
be corrected.  (I'm happy to work with someone to correct it if need be.)

-Rob

--
: Rob Ewaschuk      : rob@infinitepigeons.org :
: www.rotuaari.net  : rob.infinitepigeons.org :