Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by GA...@victoriainsurance.com on 2007/08/13 07:04:23 UTC

newbie question. need to be able to call to a web service which requires that a namespace is set in...

... the soap-enveolope

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
        xmlns:wsec="http:/blah-blah-blah">
<soapenv:Header>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I can add another namespace in the Header, and in the body but can't seem
to be able to figure out how to add xmlns:wsec as an envelope attribute
(using Axis generated classes, Axis Call class, etc.)

Can somebody point in the right direction?  Sorry if this is a trivial
question, I am not really familiar with the Axis framework and I did spend
a fair amount of time digging through documentation and googling this
question...

Thanks,
Val