Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 14:20:46 UTC

Apache Hudson

I've been exploring the Hudson site for Apache
(http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/) and am pretty impressed.

I've seen that lift also uses Hudson (http://hudson.scala-tools.org/job/Lift/)

I'm considering adding ESME to the Apache Hudson.

Anyone have any problems with this?

Is there any committer who has Hudson experience to assist me setting
up the project on Hudson

D.

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Nice! It is sunny in ESME-land.

Now we just need those unit-tests.... (looks at self disapprovingly)

Ethan

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Darren Hague <dh...@fortybeans.com>.
Way cool - nice one, Dick.

- Darren

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
Great!

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 3:41 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpetteroe@gmail.com

--
Scala中文社区:  http://groups.google.com/group/scalacn

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks Dick!

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Hudson

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Just stopping by quickly to say +1.
As regarding the OS choices I have never worked much with Solaris
myself, more of a Linux person - but quite preferenceless in this case.

/Anne

Re: Apache Hudson

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Hudson