Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/11/25 20:06:26 UTC

Wiki no longer open?

Hi,

Pierre Smits tried to add a story to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+User+Stories
But was unable to do so (no Modify button)

I know that, to prevent spam, the ASF infrastructure team has unabled the wiki users profiles update.
Could "someone" (many would be better) confirms users are unable to get to the previously open wiki?
ie: pages under  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Wiki no longer open?

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Yes ;-)
I'm even able to edit the Labels for the page but I see no way to edit
the content itself.

I've attached a screenshot (not sure if it makes to the ml)

Christian

Re: Wiki no longer open?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Good question Jacopo, did not thought about that, too late I sent a request to the infra team, let's see

Jacques

Re: Wiki no longer open?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Are you logged in?