Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com> on 2011/06/18 14:00:01 UTC

Why does paste get parsed into past?

Hello,

Debugging query results I find that:
<str name="querystring">paste</str>
  <str name="parsedquery">content:past</str>

Now paste and past are two different words. Why does Solr not consider
that? How do I make it?

K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧
time(x) < Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the
email does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A
valid code starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y

Re: Why does paste get parsed into past?

Posted by François Schiettecatte <fs...@gmail.com>.
What I meant was what stemmer are you using? Maybe it is the stemmer that is cutting the 'e'. You can check that on the field analysis solr web page.

François

Posted by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com>.

Posted by François Schiettecatte <fs...@gmail.com>.