Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> on 2020/04/28 18:10:31 UTC

[VOTE] Please vote on the second hbase-thirdparty-3.3.0 release candidate

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-3.3.0RC1

The second release candidate only differs in the RELEASENOTES.md update
compared to RC0.

The VOTE will remain open until there are at least the required voting
majority

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 3.3.0

The tag to be voted on is 3.3.0RC1:

https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/3.3.0RC1

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.3.0RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1389/

Artifacts were signed with the psomogyi@apache.org key which can be found
in:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

 To learn more about apache hbase thirdparty, please see
http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Please vote on the second hbase-thirdparty-3.3.0 release candidate

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Balazs Meszaros <me...@apache.org> 于2020年4月29日周三 下午5:35写道:

Posted by Balazs Meszaros <me...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Testing via unit tests on branch-2.3 revealed nothing amiss.

Belated +1.

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
+1 from me as well.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.