Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 17:46:40 UTC

[vote] check wicket 1.5.0 artifacts

this is a vote to check 1.5.0 artifacts which include rc7 as base
along with some non-functional changes made to readme/notice files.

maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-017/
distro: http://people.apache.org/~ivaynberg/wicket-1.5.0/dist/

this vote will end with 3 +1 binding votes

-igor

Re: [vote] check wicket 1.5.0 artifacts

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
The vote passed with 6 binding +1s and 3 non-binding +1s

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: [vote] check wicket 1.5.0 artifacts

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
+1

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by jcgarciam <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:01 AM, Peter Ertl-3 [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3788932-1962192371-65838@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Am 03.09.2011 um 22:49 schrieb Bruno Borges:
>
> > + 1
> > On Sep 3, 2011 1:11 PM, "Ron Smits" <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3788932&i=0>>
> wrote:
> >> +1
> >> I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-017/

> ------------------------------
> below:
>
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/vote-check-wicket-1-5-0-artifacts-tp3786438p3788932.html
>  To start a new topic under Apache Wicket, email
> ml-node+1842946-398011874-65838@n4.nabble.com

JC

Re: [vote] check wicket 1.5.0 artifacts

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org>.