Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "Casa 40 B. de A." <ca...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/04 21:57:52 UTC

Re: DMZ zone and NAT for computers in VCL 2.2.1

Hi, Dimitri

Could you explain me please more detailed how I can to adjust the code to
swap first two octets of 192.168.21.0/24 into RE.AL.21/0/24. Or have a
table to lookup and swap IPs?

When I do a reservation the RDP file is assigned with the IP address of the
computer (image) for the connection. Is it posibble to do some code
adjustment for than RDP file is assigned to the hostname of the computer
instead de IP address?

Thanks
Dan