Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Vienne Alexandre <av...@rezopole.net> on 2012/06/19 16:34:23 UTC

Problem with LDAP

Hello,

It's been a day that I try to make OM works with an LDAP server. In fact
I can log myself with the internal Mysql DB but it just don't work with
LDAP (I'm working for a small company and this server works well).

When I try to connect a user via my LDAP server I have a message like
user belongs to multiple organisation and my organisation lists is empty
(whereas my DB contains an entry that I updated).
When I click on connect, it just log me to OM but without any request to
the server (I checked the logs files) does anyone have a clue for me.

Thanks a lot.

PS : It's the Apache 2.0 build. And here is OM log file entry for ldap

DEBUG 06-19 16:12:46.562 LdapLoginManagement.java 630342 138
org.openmeetings.app.ldap.LdapLoginManagement [NioProcessor-4] -
isValidAuthType
DEBUG 06-19 16:12:46.563 LdapLoginManagement.java 630343 382
org.openmeetings.app.ldap.LdapLoginManagement [NioProcessor-4] -
Searching userdata with LDAP Search Filter :(uid=avienne)
         at
org.openmeetings.app.ldap.LdapLoginManagement.doLdapLogin(LdapLoginManagement.java:388)
~[openmeetings-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]

---------------------------
Alexandre Vienne
Stagiaire technique lyonix
avienne@rezopole.net

Re: Problem with LDAP

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Can you please copy the complete exception, seems like you copied some
lines missing ones inbetween.
It helps to verify your account data using an LDAP browser.
Also you should post your ldap config as far as it is not confidential.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock