Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Senthil Kumar <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/30 10:45:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Kudu Monitoring in Eagle

Hi Team ,

Apache Kudu is New Storage Engine & Fast Analytics Engine Which Combines
HDFS and HBase .. It has different Components like Master . Tablet Server
etc...
You can find more details https://kudu.apache.org/ here .

Good to add Kudu Monitoring in Eagle ,Since Kudu will be really interesting
tool to use in Analytics Space..

Pls add your thoughts / suggestions ..

Cheers,
Senthil

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kudu Monitoring in Eagle

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Cool,
Senthil, I have assigned that ticket to you,
Please let me know if you need to collaborate on this.

Thanks
Jayesh

Posted by Senthil Kumar <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Liangfei Su <su...@gmail.com>.