Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/23 06:28:58 UTC

Website

Looks like we have the output of the generated curator website in svn,
but any small change generates a huge svn commit.

How is the curator website built ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Website

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
OK - I need to learn how to use svn changelist

Re: Website

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
OK - I just tried again using the same site deployment that Onami uses. It still generates 16 or so commits. I guess there's no way around that. Sorry :(

Re: Website

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.